|Product Name||Turmeric Extract Powder|
|Part Used||Turmeric Root|
|Appearance||Orange Yellow Powder|
|Active Ingredient||Organic Nano Curcumin|
|Specification||5% 10% 95% 98%|
1) Turmeric powder is a bright yellow powder made by dry grinding of mature turmeric rhizomes (underground stems). The use of turmeric for coloring and flavoring food, for cosmetic purposes and for medicinal properties dates back to the ancient Vedic culture of India. Used in almost all Indian curries, this spice has almost no calories (1 tablespoon = 24 calories) and zero cholesterol. It is rich in dietary fiber, iron, potassium, magnesium and vitamin B6.
2) Nowadays curcumin salts are also available, which are water soluble and thus increase the range of products in which curcumin can be used.
3)Turmeric is a herbaceous plant, by modern medicine and traditional medicine both support; andefficacy with a complete, totally no side effects, and edible. Chinese people always use it to maintain health andhealing. The main active ingredient in turmeric called curcumin, has long been used as anti-inflammatory drugs still in use. Modern scientific research confirms that turmeric is the best medicine-for the disease of moderncivilization has a variety of special medical effects. Origin in southern Asia, India or Indonesia, etc.
1. Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain;
4. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. With the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
1. Reducing blood fat, antioxidant, resisting inflammation, resistance to atherosclerosis, etc. People found that curcumin can inhibit HIV - 1 integrase activity and used in AIDS clinical trials in 2004.
The curcumin of curry has antioxidant effect, can restrain amyloid plaque to form in the brain, so as to reduce the chance of developing alzheimer's disease.
In August 2012, the George Mason University researchers found that curcumin is a broad-spectrum inhibitors to prevent a series of virus infect health cells.
Used for coloring such as intestinal class products, canned foods, sauce Lu products, its usage based on the normal production needs.
1. As a kind of natural pigment to used in the food industry
2. Used as a pH indicator, pH 7.8 (yellow) - 9.2 (red brown).
Certificate of Analysis
|Batch Quantity||80 KGS|
|Item||Test Standard||Testing Result|
|Color||Orange Yellow powder||Complies|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||2.20%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||0.05%|
|Yeast & Mold||<100 CFU /g||Complies|
|Conclusion: Conform with USP Standard|
Storage:Closed container. dry & cool. keep away from moisture &strong light
Shelf life:24 Months
Shipping Options as follows
|EMS||Around 7-10 working days|
|DHL||Around 3-5 working days|
|Fedex||Around 4-6 working days|
|TNT||Around 6-7 working days|
|By Air||Around 5-7 working days|
|By Sea||Around 15-30 working days|
Perfect After-Sales Service
- Product Pictures Showing
- Shipment Tracking Number
- Promptly Following Tracking Status
- Delivery Notice
- Product Quality Following
- Product Feedback
- Follow-up Improvement Suggestion
Our Products passed with Certification Halal, Kosher, ISO, FDA and so on.