What is Grape Seed Extract?
Grape Seed Extract is rich in Oligomers Procyanodolic Complexes (OPC), which is a powerful antioxidant. In addition to the ultra-rich potency of over 20 times higher than Vitamin C, it is also 50 times better than Vitamin E. It helps to strengthen the immune system, and also slow down the aging process, which is of very high market value. Proanthocyanidin B2, which is the most active compound to neutralize free radicals that cause aging, is available only in Grape Seed. In Europe, OPC from Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins Extract has been adopted and used for several decades as a safe and effective compound. It has no record of any acute or chronic toxicity, no harmful reaction even under very high dosage.
Health Benefits of Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract has been used in food and healthcare products due to the following functions:
1. Grape seed extract has antioxidant activity.
2. Grape seed extract has eye health effects (degenerative eye can reduce the incidence of spots and cataracts)
3. Grape seed extract be a benefit to heart health (reduced exercise-induced vascular sclerosis porridge)
4. Grape seed extract can reduce cancer risk.
5. Grape seed extract can enhance vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall)
6. Grape seed extract has anti-inflammatory, removal of swollen.
Application of Grape Seed Extract
1. Grape seed extract can be made into capsules, troche, and granules as healthy food.
2. High-quality Grape seed extract, which has good solubility in water and ethanol plus the solution transparence and brilliance color, has been widely added into the beverage and the wine, cosmetics as the functional content.
3. For the function of the strong anti-oxidant, Grape seed extract is widely added into all kinds of foods such as cake, cheese as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.